Gain the skills you need to perform upper face muscle relaxants and dermal filler in lips and cheeks using a variety of techniques and products but also leave with knowing how to access all the clinical and business tools you need for a wildly successful business or career.
You will then be able to expand your skills and confidence at a pace that suits you whilst being part of a larger network of experienced clinicians.
If we've heard it once, we've heard it a million times:
"I've done a weekend course but now I’ve gone back to work and I can't implement my ideas because I’m too busy"
“I’ve done a weekend course and have lost my confidence because I couldn’t inject for ages”
"I did a weekend workshop and ended up exhausted to start my week and no capacity to use what I'd learned"
- WHY WOULD YOU DO A SHORT COURSE LIKE THESE WITH NO BUSINESS SOLUTION PROVIDED FOR YOU?
- FREE UP YOUR WEEKENDS TO SPEND WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY
- WE'VE GOT YOU SORTED WITH A FRONT TO BACK SOLUTION TO GET YOU UP AND RUNNING SAFELY
You will receive theory and practical certification to apply for jobs and include in your professional portfolio.
- Online pre-workshop program (spend your valuable time in the clinic treating patients and gaining confidence!)
- 4 days of practical hands-on experience (twice as many as other courses!) and bespoke mentoring masterclasses to refine your skills.
- Preventing and treating medical emergencies and adverse outcomes as part of the core curriculum (why pay for an extra course to learn the basics?)
- Book, treat and pay system access (have the tools to run your business not just inject!)
- Mentoring network access (you will never feel alone!)
Get Exclusive behind the scenes information on the CST 'book, treat, pay' online software system with sophisticated e-commerce capabilities, a large prescribing network, clinical protocols, ongoing clinical training, cost-effective product supply and both business and clinical support. CST is a franchise.
Who is it for? AHPRA registered** doctors, registered nurses and nurse practitoners who:
- Would like to start their own business or expand their current one
- Are already doing cosmetic injectables but would like to make their practice more efficient or employ more staff
- Plan to work for someone but need to upgrade their skills/scope of practice
- Would like the peace of mind of having some certification around their skills
- **Overseas registered health practitioners are welcome to participate but will be required to be observers only for any practical skill application. The cost is the same.
- The Cosmetic Skin Therapies business and clinical system, access the toolbox you need to have a successful injectable business
- Facial anatomy overview, have a deep understanding of the structure of the treatment areas and how to avoid complications
- Theory & signs of aging, plan bespoke treatments around prevention and rejuvenation
- Full facial assessment, know where to start and how to progress through a plan for natural, beautiful results
- Patient consultation, understand injectables in the wider context of medical history and lifestyle
- Long term treatment planning, develop a lifelong relationship by collaborating with your patient
- Convert patients into happy customers, help them understand the benefits of being in the safe hands of a competent and confident injector
- Legislative overview, stay within safe professional guidelines
- Informed consent, enable your legal obligations to be covered and empower your patients
- Managing common medical emergencies including vascular occlusion
- Muscle relaxants & dermal fillers in practice
- Learn all the most popular treatments plus others to expand your offering
- Managing consumables and other clinical necessities.
Mode of delivery
Mixed online & practical. You will receive theory and practical certification to apply for jobs and include in your professional portfolio.
INVESTMENT OF TIME & MONEY
Online pre course work (6 hours) then 9am-4.30pm for four days.
Total cost is $4900 and includes the online education component, four days of hands-on practical experience, product, models, lunch, access to the Cosmetic Skin Therapies business system and a mentoring network. There is a $995, non-refundable deposit required for enrolment. Please take advantage of our payment plan to help you achieve your dreams.
Stephanie's Luxury Spas Head Office
5/58 Metroplex Ave, Murrarie Qld 4172
Level: Novice, new business, refresher
Prerequisites: Mandatory successful completion of pre-course online learning modules (6 hours CPD).
Trainers: The course is taught by amazing clinical trainers who have an exquisite aesthetic eye, are highly skilled in injecting and are competent in assessing a patient, planning their care, preventing side effects and preventing or managing adverse outcomes.
This cosmetic injecting course is the only practical course of its type in Australia endorsed by the ACN. This course is endorsed by ACN according to their Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Endorsed Course Standards. It has been allocated CPD hours according to the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia – Continuing Professional Development Standard. It has eighteen CPD points.
This course accrues approximately 18 hours of continuing professional development (CPD) when applied according to relevant AHPRA guidelines. Continuing professional development is the means by which members of the profession maintain, improve and broaden their knowledge, expertise and competence, and develop the personal and professional qualities required throughout their professional lives. It may also attract RACGP points as per their guidelines.