2020 CALENDAR COMING SOON!
If we've heard it once, we've heard it a million times:
"I've done a weekend course but now I’ve gone back to work and I can't implement my ideas because I’m too busy"
“I’ve done a weekend course and have lost my confidence because I couldn’t inject for ages”
Cosmetic Skin Therapies and Bravura Education are jointly hosting the first of its kind "starter course" for injectors. Gain the skills you need to perform upper face botulinum toxin and dermal filler in lips and cheeks using a variety of techniques and products but also leave with all the clinical and business tools you need for a wildly successful business.
- Online pre-workshop program
- 4 days of practical hands-on experience
- Preventing and treating adverse outcomes as part of the core curriculum
- Book, treat and pay system access
- Mentor network access
Get Exclusive access to attend a practical follow-up workshop (only an additional $500) to consolidate your skills plus a network of mentors for ongoing support (completely optional).
Get Exclusive access to a 'book, treat, pay' online software system, a prescribing network, clinical protocols, product supply and both business and clinical support if you choose to take up a franchise (completely optional).
Who is it for? AHPRA registered** doctors, registered nurses and dentists who:
- would like to start their own business or expand their current one
- are already doing cosmetic injectables but would like to make their practice more efficient or employ more staff
- plan to work for someone but need to upgrade their skills/scope of practice
- would like the peace of mind of having some certification around their skills
- **Overseas registered health practitioners are welcome to participate but will be required to be observers only for any practical skill application.
- The Cosmetic Skin Therapies business and clinical system, access the toolbox you need to have a successful injectable business
- Facial anatomy overview, have a deep understanding of the structure of the treatment areas and how to avoid complications
- Theory & signs of ageing, plan bespoke treatments around prevention and rejuvenation
- Full facial assessment, know where to start and how to progress through a plan for natural, beautiful results
- Patient consultation, understand injectables in the wider context of medical history and lifestyle
- Long term treatment planning, develop a lifelong relationship by collaborating with your patient
- Convert patients into happy customers, help them understand the benefits of being in the safe hands of a competent and confident injector
- Legislative overview, stay within safe professional guidelines
- Informed consent, enable your legal obligations to be covered and empower your patients
- Managing common medical emergencies including vascular occlusion
- Toxins & dermal fillers in practice
- Learn all the most popular treatments plus others to expand your offering
- Managing consumables and other clinical necessities.
Mode of delivery
Mixed online & practical
Investment of time
Online pre course work (6 hours) then 9am-4.30pm for two days initially, a further two days if you attend the follow-up workshop.
Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne. 2020 Calendar out soon!
Models: We will provide enough models for ample practical experience
Level: Novice, new business
Prerequisites: Mandatory successful completion of pre-course online learning modules (6 hours CPD).
Trainers: The course is taught by amazing clinical trainers who have an exquisite aesthetic eye, are highly skilled in injecting and are competent in assessing a patient, planning their care, preventing side effects and preventing or managing adverse outcomes.
Accreditation: This practical course accrues hours of continuing professional development (CPD) when applied according to relevant AHPRA guidelines. Continuing professional development is the means by which members of the profession maintain, improve and broaden their knowledge, expertise and competence, and develop the personal and professional qualities required throughout their professional lives. It may also attract RACGP points per their guidelines.