What to do in Isolation… The Beauty Edition! #stayhome
Why not have a pamper day for yourself!
What would a pamper day look like to me??? Here it is, in this order.
- Sleep in (can you sense a theme here with my blogs?)
- Make French toast for breakfast with bacon and ice cream, after all, it’s your day!
- A cup of coffee on the balcony (or wherever your favorite spot is to do that)
- 30 min stretch on my mat with some Madeleine Peyroux playing in the background
- Put a treatment in my hair and pull it up into a bun
- Grab a hand mirror and head to the best direct sunlight to tweeze my eyebrows
- Use an exfoliant serum to do a gentle but thorough pick-me-up of face, neck and decolletage.
- Pop on a face mask
- Now onto exfoliating the body with a gentle lactic acid scrub (by this point I will change my music to an 80’s theme)
- Once I've scrubbed from head to toe, jump into a nice warm shower to wash out hair treatment, wash off face mask and exfoliant from the body
- Moisturise, moisturise, moisturise
- Put on my favourite pyjamas or house clothes
- Try a new idea with my hair, I would like to put mine into 5 or 6 plait/braids and then lightly blow dry it and leave I until tomorrow to see what type of a crimp/curl I get. (This could be a cool way to try a heap of new style for when we are back out into the world.)
- Now it's time for a glass of wine, right? Airport rules apply during isolation. So, a glass of wine, and my book, snuggled on the couch.
- UberEATS some lunch (burritos are on my mind today)
- Get creative with polishes! Paint hands and feet. I have seen a different neutral tone for each finger/toe as a current style so if I have the right colours at home, I will give that a go. Or "Hello online shopping!" for next pamper day.
- Now I will be binge-watching the new season of OZARK all afternoon and into the night. The Byrds are indeed "all in" yikes!!
Now THAT is a beauty and pamper day in my books, beauty, rest, food and wine!