Pros and cons of laser tattoo removal
Hands up who has a tattoo they regret? (My hand is up!)...Good news is you can have it removed…
- You can safely get rid of the tattoo you’re now regretting (maybe an updated one reflective of the new you?)
- Laser is the most effective way to remove a tattoo
- Depending on the size and colour, even after one session you can see a difference
- If you have been hiding your tattoo, on your thigh or arm for example, you can expose those areas again with confidence
- High success rate
- It is a lengthy process over many months, so you need to be patient
- Blisters and scabbing can occur
- There have been cases of colour/texture of skin changing
- Uncomfortable, sometimes painful.
This blog post has been vigilantly researched and fact checked to ensure that it is accurate, reliable and up to date. You must keep in mind that errors and omissions may occur and that we welcome any feedback or corrections in this regard. We encourage you to do your own research to verify the accuracy and contemporary nature of the information presented.