Fat reduction using energy-based devices is the fastest growing non-surgical procedure. (Medical Insight Inc). Gain an overview of cryolipolysis, laser, radiofrequency, and ultrasound technologies to expand your knowledge or help you determine what modalities you'd like to use.
The only course of it's kind available.
Would you like to completely understand not only the technology you use in your own clinic but also have a 360-degree knowledge of what else is on the market and how what you use is similar or different? Wondering what technologies you need to buy or implement into your clinic?
Need to train your staff so that they can make intelligent, informed responses and recommendations to your clientele? You will learn the basic science behind the technologies, client selection, indications and contraindications and the pros and cons of various methods.
Who is it for? Anyone wanting to learn!
Please note that some countries/provinces/states/territories have specific requirements for using a laser apparatus for fat reduction. More on the Australian rules HERE
This short course covers:
- Cryolipolysis energy devices
- Radiofrequency energy devices
- High-frequency focused ultrasound (HIFU) energy devices
- Patient/client assessment, treatment planning and post care
- Common side effects, adverse outcomes
We don’t want anything to get in the way of you achieving your dreams and supercharging your career. That’s why we offer Openpay. In three simple steps, get started.
- 1. Choose Openpay at enrolment and follow the steps to sign up.
- 2. Pay your first instalment today, spread the rest over weekly or fortnightly instalments. We will have you enrolled straight away.
- 3. Your remaining payments will be taken automatically from your chosen card.
How easy is that? Get started now.
This course meets four hours of continuing professional development (CPD) when applied according to relevant AHPRA guidelines. Continuing professional development is the means by which members of the profession maintain, improve and broaden their knowledge, expertise and competence, and develop the personal and professional qualities required throughout their professional lives.